All the schools were closed on Wed. because of weather and now it is Friday and it happened again! Ahhhhh... when will spring be here?! Can't wait! So, we stayed at home all day to be safe and warm... we had a good day!

What mom? You don't want me standing at Daddy's nice TV pounding on it like the BAM, BAM boy I am?!

Happy boy in his favorite thing - his tent! He now goes head first over the door all the time. Hilarious! Sometimes he sort of gets stuck on his belly and kicks his feet to get over all the way! He always squeals with delight once he gets over and sits up. What a guy!

As you can probably tell - he goes up to everything and just stands up and pounds on it. Our coffee tables are at the perfect height for pounding!

My little Miss Madison has an aversion to the hair dryer. She has learned that if she gets her hair pulled up I don't dry her hair first since it is easier to do when her hair is wet. So, whenever I give her a bath or shower she picks out the pretties she wants in her hair! Funny!


So much lately as soon as I attempt to get in position to take his picture he turns and heads for me. He is so quick. Usually they don't turn out, but I thought these two were pretty cute. Up close and personal too! The top one he is watching his sissy - the best form of entertainment in his life. The bottom he is saying MMMMMMAAAA. I hear that alot now and I LOVE it!


I have to pull up my shade every day because it is a toy for him - he thinks. I even have to put a chair in front of the pull cord because it is a continuous circle and is mounted so low that he can play with it. He loves to stand at the door and look outside and of course pound on the window!


My adorable kiddos! Luke is working on a tooth so something is always in his mouth lately so he can chomp on it. Poor little guy!


Madison was playing earlier and she 'called' her daddy to tell him to drive home safe. Then, when we were giving Luke a bath she asked when daddy was coming home... I told her pretty soon and she told me that he has to be careful. I asked if she wanted to call him and tell him herself. So, she called to tell daddy that he had to 'Drive home safely because it is icy on the roads and that is dangerous!' What a sweetheart. It was too cute too because she headed over to the sliding glass door to look out at the weather as she was telling him this! What a sweetie!
1 comment:
What a sweet little girl :)
You have amazing kids, you really do!
Post a Comment