
Hey, Mom! I'd love if you just picked me up! ;-)

Luke doesn't even mind if his paci is crooked. It cracks us up. He doesn't notice because it is shaped the same no matter how it is in his mouth!
He had another first today. He went to the chiropractor for the first time for his first adjustment! ;-) He did awesome. Dr. Jerry just sat him on his lap for most of the time and felt how his spine was and Luke giggled the whole time! He also put him in a football hold and Luke really giggled thru that! He said his back was just barely out of alignment and his neck was great! Good news. Next time I go I'll take Maddie for her first adjustment. It is supposed to be great for the kids! Also, as you can see Luke has the dry red cheeks just like his sister. He usually gets them when he is sick, but he is feeling great and happier than ever!


1 comment:
How can you not love that face!
Post a Comment