Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Sunday, January 27, 2008

1/27/08 - All boy!

I've seen him attempt this before but stopped him. He tries it several times a day... So this morning I thought I'd let him go for it but be there in case things didn't go well!


He got a huge kick out of it!  I guess opening the door is too much work or maybe just not adventurous and fun like this option!  
Couldn't get him to give me a smile for the camera!  He is pretty much all healthy!  Woo Hoo!  I've been giving him probiotics to help build up the good 'stuff' in his system to recover from all the antibiotics he has been on!  It should also boost his immunity and help him to fight off the germs he comes in contact with!  Maddie is feeling better, just has a bit of a runny nose.  A slow drip that drives her crazy!

No comments: