Sweet boy...

Luke fell asleep after I picked him up from a morning with Nana. He likes to have something up by his face - it comforts him. Usually he holds on to it, but I guess it was too much effort! Embarrassed to say that I hadn't been to the dentist for 10 years until this morning... excited to report I only need one small cavity filled! They were amazed how good my teeth were for having been away for so long! ;-)


I started to take his picture when he was standing and pounding on the Huggies box, but he moved by the time it took. I was trying to show how he cruises from this thing to that, these days... I get a lot of the pictures like below. He doesn't hold his position long enough!

I'm excited to report that in the past few days he says MMMMa, or mama when he wants me! LOVE it! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment