
Crawling anywhere and everywhere I can. I even went behind the couch this morning - my sissy thought that was hilarious!

Chewing on EVERYTHING!!!

Laughing...

Playing with my new kitchen/doorway toy!


Checking out these stairs and how I can figure them out!

Looking out the sliding glass door. For some reason Mommy doesn't like me to play with her shade, so she lifts it up. Fine, with me, I enjoy looking outside!

'Walking' while holding on to someone's hands. Not ready to consider walking any other way, but this is fun for now!

Luke is feeling a bit better today. However, his pink eye went from his left eye to his right eye, as you can probably tell in these pictures. Tomorrow we are staying home all day. I still don't think he will be healthy enough to go to the nursery at the gym. He also deserves a day of going to nap and waking up when he wants to. Every day this week I've woken him up from at least one nap a day. So, I'll have to workout at home. I'm proud of myself for going all 4 mornings so far this week. And, having a sick kid my mother in law saved me by watching them so I could go for an hour long class on Wed. and Thurs. The kids really enjoyed the nursery at the gym and I appreciate that they only take healthy kids, but when your kids aren't healthy it is frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment