Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, January 17, 2008

1/17/08 - Puke up...

Maddie says puke up instead of throw up. Just like when she had a bloody nose she told me I had to clean the bleeding up instead of that I had to clean the blood up! Cute! She woke up from her nap not feeling well. First I noticed she came down and laid her head on the couch and curled up - instead of bouncing off the walls as usual! ;-) Then, she told me that that she felt like she was going to 'puke up' so I got her a trash can with a plastic bag in it. She did look rough for several hours but she laid down, had some water and bounced back. Phew... hope that was it. She always tells us she has a fever and I think she does that for attention. But, I could see it in her face that she didn't feel well.

No comments: