Not sure how much more of this Luke and I can take. The poor little guy was fine yesterday - saw him pull on his ear once and it made me a bit nervous. This morning he woke up and his nose is running. When I picked him up from the nursery at the gym he has a little bit of goup in his eye. After his morning nap, his cheeks are rosy, and he is fussy. He just looks like he doesn't feel good. So, I made him an appointment. As the day wears on his eye gets a lot nastier. Yep, you guessed it... pink eye AGAIN! Why is my family so attractive to pink eye??? And, his ear infection didn't clear up. We go for his '9 month well check' next Tuesday and we will talk about tubes then. We had to see another doctor in the practice today because our doctor was out. AHHHHHH! I sat up in his room rocking him tonight and I just cried. Seeing my handsome little boy so miserable breaks my heart. This is really hard on us! I hope that we can get a healthy break soon! History repeats itself... daycare would have probably sent him home today and he for sure wouldn't be going at least tomorrow too. I could only ever make one full week at a time, then the next week he'd get sick. Poor little guy sure has had a rough start to life! He is still amazingly happy most of the time - Thank goodness! Please say a healthy prayer for Little Luke... he needs a break!
On a good note - I am loving being at home with my kids! Today had it's moments since little guy isn't feeling well, but yesterday was awesome! The kids and I head to the gym so that I can take a 9am class and they can play in the nursery. HA, I thought I worked out at home, didn't even compare to the craziness of those hour long classes! Those ladies that teach the classes are machines! Tomorrow, I'm trying spinning(cycling). Yesterday I did the step class and today a Bosu class. Wow, muscles I didn't know existed are screaming at me! It's awesome! I'll be whipped into tip top shape in no time! Can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment