This little boy just loves to crawl all over and explore his world! However, seeing these pictures makes me a bit sad too. This little guy shouldn't have to look so miserable and be so sick every other week! ;-( I pray that the answer we are looking for to get and keep him healthy is going to bless our lives VERY soon. I understand that we all have the occasional illness, but this little guy needs a break!

He likes to peek out the windows on the side of the front door. Pulls back the curtain and gets a big kick out if it. Not sure if you can see he is smiling or not...


Hmmm, everyone else runs up and down these several times a day! How do I do that? I have seen him stand up and have his hands on the second stair, but that is it so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment