Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

12/5/07 - My mommy and me!

Here I am with my mommy this afternoon! I missed her today - she had to work! ;-( Daycare was impressed with my new skill of crawling and pulling up on everything and I was so proud to show it off! Mommy had daddy take our picture since Mommy is always behind the camera! As you can see I am so over wearing these one piece outfits... I move too fast for them. I worked my leg right out of this one, don't they realize this isn't exactly comfortable!? Oh and this thing on my head... my mommy says it is a new hat to keep me warm while I hang out in the backpack carrier on Saturday. Saturday morning is our church's food drop with Feed the Children. We will fill 6-8 semi's full of food. Mommy seems to think I'll be warm enough. This new hat is soft, I suppose I don't mind it. And, she says all the action of the food drop will keep me very entertained!

First try on - mittens are still attached at top on the right side...

Here I come... ha, the days are over of mommy being able to take my picture while I just sit there! But, with her new camera this close up turned out good!

This picture almost looks like I have 3 legs! Thank goodness I don't!

No comments: