Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, December 3, 2007

12/1/07

Today was a big day... Maddie and I finished our Christmas Tree - Luke's first ever and he finally decided it was time to crawl after months of getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth! Yipee!!!! We had to bundle up when we went out to church tonight because it was frigid so Luke wore his big warm coat for the first time. He can't move his arms too much, and I have to leave his hands in the sleeves because the wrists are too tight... So, we got home from the grocery store after church and I set Luke down in the middle of our family room and the next thing I realize I hear him on the hard wood floor! I stopped what I was doing and grabbed the video camera! It was so exciting. So fun!

Oh yea, and the middle of this week I noticed that he cut his top 2 teeth! Amazing little guy! So, he now has 5 teeth! ;-)






No comments: