Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, December 3, 2007

12/2/07 Trip to the Dome...

I got to spend an awesome day Sunday - just me and my hubby! Husband/wife time is hard to come by with 2 kids! So, we cherish every moment of it! We have almost been together for 8 years and we spend some time looking back on our life together. We also talked about how lucky we were that God led us to each other at such a young age and now we have two beautiful little blessings to complete our little family! Wow, what a life I get to live! First off, thanks SO MUCH to Jeanna who watched our kiddos for nearly 12 hours! We appreciate you so much and are blessed to have you in our lives! We went down to Indy to see the Colts vs. Jacksonville - and the Colts won! Yea! We had VIP tickets in the Fed Ex suite. It was awesome. Comfortable... and we had all the food and drinks we wanted! It was a lot of fun. Watching football in the climate controlled luxury of a dome is the best!

View from our seats. We were in the first of 3 rows of cushy seats that was part of the suite.




1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I know I had a blast with your kids :) I'll watch them anytime!