Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

12/3/07 - On the move...

I took a vacation day today because Nana had jury duty. I enjoyed my day off. Though Maddie was gone for most of the day because she went to the dentist for the first time with daddy. I couldn't come pick her up from his work when they were done because Luke had just fallen asleep. So she spent several hours at the office with him. She enjoyed the dentist which is awesome! Luke is all over the place now! It is so much fun and he loves it. He got to show off his new skill to Nana, Poppy and Grandpa last night... they all came over to visit since they didn't see the kids this past weekend or on their regular days of the week. No one usually visits and then on a Monday night they all want to come... My mom is in California so grandma's babysitting service is closed today - so I took another vacation day! Today will hopefully be a fun day at home just hanging with my kids! The only issue with crawling is when he gets to stuff that Maddie doesn't want him to touch... but we are working on that!

His basket of toys is so much fun now that he can stand at it and pull out toys. I almost captured a picture, but I had to catch him instead. He doesn't quite fall gracefully just yet!


Oh Christmas Tree... how irresistible you are to touch! And, I sure get quite the attention when I go to tug on your branches...

Here I come daddy...

Hi dada - which is still the only word that he mumbles ALL day long...

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

About halfway through the day I realized I needed to keep an eye on Luke and the Christmas tree. I forgot he was semi-mobile and could be dangerous :)