Saturday, July 5, 2008
7/5/08 - Fun in the sun!
The first few times around the pool Luke was great about staying away from the edge. However, this weekend he decided he could walk right in. Luckily I was holding on to his hand, but I just let him go to see what he would do... he would have walked right into the pool! As I expected... my boy has no fear! So, we have to keep a close eye on him! ;-)
The girls who LOVE to swim. Fishy, fishy!

Hanging in the shade! What a handsome boy!
Fun with Aunt Dani!
My stud muffin enjoying some shade time!
Nana got out a little hoop for Luke. He shoots...
He scores!!!!
Nana working with Maddie and trying to help her learn to swim.
Yea, this is fun, daddy!

Maddie still won't jump off the side because she is afraid to go under water! We will try and try until we succeed though!
Maddie and Poppy giving Jersey a ride around the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment