Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, July 3, 2008

7/2/08 - Zoo

We went to the zoo on Wed. It was a lot of fun. We didn't realize it was quite as hot out as it was! Wow!

This didn't last long, but he did start and end the visit in his stroller!
Movie Star Maddie!

Getting ready for her first pony ride ever.  She wasn't too sure about it.  She thought grandma would ride with her.  So, grandma walked alongside her and the horse!  She loved it!




The big boy walked and held a hand for about 2 hours.  He is doing really well with that!
He is so happy just walking around, pointing and talking about everything.  

We stopped for a little rest in the shade...



Can I hold brother's hand?  Adorable!
Checking out the ducks!
They had the misters going.  A BIG HIT!  

Notice Luke's wet hair.  We couldn't keep him out of it!  ;-)
She is jumping up and down with excitement!
Movie Star Luke!
The Group shot.  I just realized that we didn't get grandma in one. bummer!
The big metal turtle statue is always an exciting part!

Mommy, I'm hot and tired...

No comments: