First of all, Madison has been fully potty trained for about a year and a half or so... but she still wore a diaper overnight. I decided that on her 4th birthday she wasn't able to wear diapers to bed any more. I told her that 4 year olds don't wear diapers to bed. So, we have been talking about this big occasion for awhile now. We were talking about it yesterday and she said, I want to start tonight. I don't want to wear a diaper to bed! I wasn't quite prepared... I expect many nights of changing PJ's and changing sheets in the middle of the night. I think that a few accidents and they will become a VERY rare event. She doesn't like to be dirty or wet!!!! So, the first night is over and she did AWESOME! She came out of her room as daddy was leaving this morning and thought she had peed the bed. She just barely piddled in her undies and didn't even get her sheets wet! Woo hoo! ;-) So, we went to the store today for some little rewards to give her each morning that she wakes up dry and then after a full week of being dry we got a new package of adorable panties. She picked them out all by herself. They are clean and read to go, but have to be earned!
Today was gorgeous! We played in the drive way and enjoyed the sunshine. It was about 81 so we put some umbrella's up for some shade! I put Luke in this cute little Nemo chair and fully expected him to jump right out. However, he felt like a big boy and really enjoyed it! He probably sat there for 15 or 20 minutes and was so proud and happy!




He is carrying his new most favorite snack - Lil' Crunchies! Poor little guy hasn't eaten much the past two days, you can see the pain in his face sometimes when he goes to take a bite! All those teeth are probably really making his gums sore! ;-( Even soft things seem to hurt. Guess we will stick to his soft loves that he basically just swallows like oatmeal and yogurt!

Here, Sissy, can you open this?

He got soaked playing with the water table. So, I took his clothes off and when I was headed in Grandpa took our picture. Me and my nakey boy! ;-)

Madison's new friend/neighbor Baily came over to play with the water table too! They would be with each other 24/7 if we let them. Most times Baily cries when Madison has to be done for the day!

This is the best we got from these two... They were too busy playing to even stop and look at the camera! Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment