Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6/4/08 - all dry! ;-)

No more diapers at night for Maddie! Sunday night - night one you heard went well... Monday night - two all out accidents! ;-( I was discouraged yesterday and thought maybe she wasn't ready just yet! But, I said I'd give it a week. Tuesday night - Not even a piddle! ;-) So, I gave her one of the prizes she picked out on Monday - the green cup. On Monday we also picked out a pack of 9 new pairs of panties. They were to be earned after a week of no accidents. I was so excited this morning, I let her pick one pair. I had them all washed up so that when she earned them they were ready to go! So, she is wearing new panties today and was SO EXCITED to get them!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Did she just wake up in this picture - she looks like she's still half asleep :)

Jennifer said...

Yea, she had just woke up! ;-)