Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, May 31, 2008

5/31/08

While Luke took a nap I trimmed some of our plants outside.  (Maddie is with grandma!)  He woke up before I was totally done... so I thought I'd try and contain him so he didn't touch anything that I just sprayed with Weed B Gone!
I was SHOCKED that I put this hat on his head and he just left it there!  He hasn't ever worn a hat before (besides a winter stocking cap).  He looks so cute!


So, my bight idea that I didn't really think would last long, lasted about 5 minutes and then he was crying.  He is getting many, many teeth right now so I'm sure he is in a lot of pain.  I've been trying to be extra patient with him since I know it has to hurt a lot! He is such a sweetie!
He enjoyed walking around the yard much more!  It is like having a whole new son now that he walks all over all the time!

He still loves to swing!

I had Anthony take a picture of Luke and I.  they turned out pretty cute!  
Didn't realize his shoe came off while I tried to get him out of the swing until he grabbed his feet!  ;-)

No comments: