Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, May 8, 2008

5/6/08 - Future Athlete

Hmmm, I wonder if I can fit this in my mouth?
He looks like such a big boy standing up!  He is taking more and more steps, but still not walking!  He got this toy as a late birthday gift yesterday... and he LOVES it!!!
A face of pure joy!  He is so fun!
He shoots...
And he scores!!  Slam dunk!!
Yea!  Mommy I did it!!!
It has a football on one side of the hoop and a baseball on the other!  Not quite going to teach him to swing a bat at anything just yet!!!  I feel that would backfire!
He likes spinning the football because it has smaller balls inside and it makes a lot of noise!  He isn't too sure what to do with the baseball so he was lifting the whole toy up by it!!  He thought it was hilarious!!! 

No comments: