Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, May 5, 2008

5/3/08 - Congrats Corey Jo

Wow! Corey jo graudated in 3 years with GREAT grades with a Undergraduate in Hearing and Speech(or something close to that! - She is off to Ball State in the fall to continue on and become an Audiologist!). Congrats Corey!  

Here is my good girl coloring with Nana!  She pretty much sat thru the whole thing.  Luke, however... didn't even make it to the beginning.  Daddy took him up and I came up once Corey came in and I saw her get seated!  They don't walk across the stage any more.  Just stand up as a school.  Disappointing!

Pictures of a desperate Mommy and Daddy trying to entertain their one year old for about 2 hours with nothing more than a bottle, one toy, his paci and his blanket!  ;-)  We sat some...


We walked quite a bit...

We played some and sang some!  Thanks to my wonderful Husband for helping me entertain our sweet boy with me!  I would have been struggling, bored and lonely without you!  You are the best!  I am so blessed to have been given you to do life with!  

Pictures with the graduate!
With a crying son, and a heavy worry in our heart about how this drive home would go... we did a good deed.  A guy came over and asked for a jump!  So, we helped them out!  ;-)
And, home ward bound we go!  We put Maddie in the far back seat and I sat next to Luke in hopes that he would do much better!  ;-)  
It took Madison about 2 minutes to fall asleep!  
Sadly, Luke only took a 30 minute nap. We have AWESOME kids, but sleeping in the car just isn't something they do too much of!

I am THRILLED to report that he barely cried the whole drive home.  I tried hard to do my best to keep him busy, happy, occupied, full bellied...  it worked!  The trip home was pleasant.  All my prayers were answered.  Thank the Lord!  He is good!  I am so happy that we didn't have to listen to more hours of crying and that our boy was happy and comfortable enough to enjoy the ride!  ;-)  It always feels good to be home sweet home!  ;-)

No comments: