Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, May 30, 2008

5/28/08 - Fun in the Sun

The weather was PERFECT Today! ;-)

Mr. Luke loves his blankie! Many times I have had him up in his room while I change his sheets and when I lay his clean blanket in his crib, he sort of grunts at me and then goes over, reaches in and pulls it out! Hilarious!
He tries so hard to climb up the slide like his big sissy does!  She was with grandma going to see Go Diego Go!  Live while we were outside playing!  An early birthday present.  She loved it!  


He loves to swing.  Here he is climbing on himself. Darn thing moves and makes it difficult!  ;-)
Knees on!
Like this Mommy?  I can stand up!!!!
Wow, this is fun!  I only let him do this long enough to snap a picture and then told him it was okay if he kneeled, but he can't stand on the swing. He gave me an odd look - has no idea why!  ;-)

No comments: