Madison and 'Jers' as she calls her are buddies! They played outside today and enjoyed the gorgeous 60 degree weather - Yahoo!!!! ;-) Madison noticed the food in Jersey's bowl. She hasn't eaten since they left her here. I totally expected that. She will eat treats and pigs ears but not her food. I heard her stomach growling this morning and I felt bad for her. When, Madison heard me telling her daddy this she was very concerned. She said "I'll just feed Jers and she will eat! Then she will feel better!" I told her she could try. I assumed she wouldn't eat no matter what we tried... But, she hand fed her and she ate almost a whole bowl of food! ;-) Madison has such a sweet and compassionate heart! It is so awesome to watch her!

Madison was also so thrilled that she got to wear her flip flops outside today! She told Grandma "here come mommy and I in our flip flops!!!!"

Madison's hair is a bit crazy from playing outside and not wanting to let me pull it back. The boo boo on her nose is from Thursday at ICE. She was playing in the gymnastics pit and must have got some rug burn on her nose! ;-( The teacher didn't see it happen...


My mom took Madison yesterday afternoon to help me out so that I only had to take Luke to the doctor. THANKS MOM! She ended up staying the night and then my mom brought her home this afternoon and when she went out to drive home, her Jeep wouldn't start. So, we have spent the day trying to help her and my dad get the starter out - which they have deducted is the problem. I pray that is the truth! It took a long time to get it out to take it and get a new one. Hopefully they can it re-installed before they lose daylight and that is the issue so all will be well. Our driveway isn't the easiest place to try and fix a car...
No comments:
Post a Comment