Wednesday, April 2, 2008
4/2/08 -The Sun is Out!
I was SO HAPPY to see the sun today! It isn't really that warm - in the mid to upper 40's. But, it is so good nonetheless! I'm so ready for warmer weather! While Luke and I were waiting until it was time to pick up sissy from preschool I decided we should get out to enjoy the sunshine a bit. Luke LOVED it. There is something so magical and uplifting about the sunshine. Especially when it has been so dreary for several days! He enjoyed swinging and looking around! I only had his hood off to snap some pictures!

As you can see by his nose below he has a bit of a cold. Madison does too! ;-( I am SO happy to say though, that he hasn't been sick since the end of Feb. before he had his tubes! Yippee! I know he is working on some big teeth, so that could have something to do with it?!
Hanging out. He is tired about the time we have to leave for preschool. About 30 minutes prior. So those last 30 minutes I usually hold him to get thru. Today the swing worked wonders! ;-) It isn't enough time to lay him down, so I don't. Plus, then when I get home from picking her up they both take a nap - ahhh, some me time! Who am I kidding? Time to rush around and do what I can while they are sleeping like starting dinner, laundry and cleaning!! But, I love it - the glorious life of a stay at home mom! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
He's too adorable!
I loved the sunshine today too - oh how I wish I would have been able to just relax on a swing :)
Post a Comment