Tuesday, April 1, 2008
4/1/08 - Sippy Cup
I looked over today and saw this. Luke found Madison's sippy cup of juice and drank the rest of it. It wasn't too much, but his faces were funny! He hasn't been able to really figure them out so far. He thinks they are just a chew toy. But, I guess juice would be a good way to teach him! A nice treat for the hard work! ;-)
He also turned from the coffee table today and didn't really take a step but he was totally not touching anything and turned to touch the play shopping cart that was behind him! I was impressed. Pretty much a 180! He totally lets go and just stands not touching anything all the time now. He is SO CLOSE! Sometimes he turns from things and acts like he is going to walk off, but instead he falls to his knees!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment