Today we opened up the Bubble machine he got for his birthday! It works great! It makes bubbles within bubbles - impressive! ;-)

The next several pictures were taken one right after another and I couldn't believe what I captured! Luke was sitting there so nicely I asked Madison to sit down next to him so I could get their picture. She sat down and by the time I took the first picture, he was no longer sitting on his butt...

Up to his knees...

Holy Cow! He just stood up without anyone or anything helping him! I was SHOCKED! And, to have been taking his picture to capture it - how exciting! I snapped as fast as my camera would take pictures! So awesome! I'd never seen him do that before. But today he did it several times. One more 'step' towards entering the walking world. Which I am ready for! He always wants down when we are out and I tell him not until he is walking! ;-)


Watching the bubbles and getting a drink of water from his big boy sippy cup! He is doing very well with them, but is still very attached. Madison turned 1 on June 24th and her last bottle was July 9th. So, we will give him a few more weeks and then it is time to say good bye to the bottle! I have a feeling he is more attached and will be harder than she was! But, only time will tell!


He stood up again without assistance. Took a few steps and down he went!

P.s. this is a size 18 month shirt from Children's Place! It is quite large, but so cute! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment