Out enjoying this beautiful weather! Both my kids viewed the blanket in the grass as a cage of sorts at this age... since leaving the blanket and going into the grass really isn't an option! When you lightly touch grass it is prickly - so they don't like it! ;-) Sort of funny!

I took him for a little assisted walk and he wanted down, so I sat him in the grass. This was his reaction...

Hmmm, what is my sissy doing? Maybe this green stuff isn't so bad! It doesn't seem to bother sissy as she runs all over the place! But, I am keeping my hands far up in the air just to be safe from it!


My kids LOVE to swing!

Then, we all took a little walk. We tried to feed some geese at the lake, but they went the other way when they saw us coming. We threw some bread to them anyways! Some one will enjoy it! ;-) Maybe the fish...
No comments:
Post a Comment