Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, April 21, 2008

4/19/08 - Cake

My own cake and below is the cake that everyone else enjoyed!  Actually only about half of it was eaten.  So, we shared it with the nursery at church the next day.  Sissy and Daddy don't really like cake and Mommy is trying to lose weight so we didn't want to waste it!

Mommy!  Save me!  Why are all these people singing to me?  I'm scared!  What is this thing that you put my hand in to?  You always encourage me to be neat and tidy!  
Oh, hmmm!  That tastes pretty good!  ;-)  
Oh Sissy enjoys it too!  
Yea!  It is so yummy!  After each bite I clap and everyone loves it!  


They say I didn't get near as messy as my sister who used the frosting as body and high chair paint!  If it wasn't for mommy I wouldn't have any frosting on me at all.  I wouldn't have even tasted it...  she had to feed me the whole time!
Afterwards I enjoyed a nice bottle of milk to help wash down the sweetness of my cake!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

He was too cute!

Oh, and the cake was gone by the beginning of 3rd service - 16 babies causes the need for baked goods :)