
Sunday, December 23, 2007
5/21/07 - Thanks
I think it is a bit overwhelming for the kids to open so many gifts at Christmas. So, as gifts trickle in I let them open one a day starting the week of Christmas. Then, they can cherish each new gift for a day and then get more. Thanks to Barbara and Joseph for the cute outfits for the kids, books and things. Thanks to the Wilcox's for the awesome train for Luke and the blocks for Maddie. Both have been really enjoyed already. I didn't get pictures of the kids with everything - sorry. Here are pictures of what Julie got for the kids. Madison loved her umbrella with a duck head handle so she found one for her! Too cute! And an adorable Elephant for Luke... Thanks, everyone for thinking of the kids! ;-)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment