Happy Birthday A! I hope you had a great 29th birthday. You are a blessing to all who know you. And, I'm SO lucky and blessed to have you as my husband and father to my kids! Thanks for being the best! We love you!
Luke tried lemon for the first time last night. Hilarious! He loved it and it brought great faces! ;-)
We went out to dinner with my parents to celebrate A's Birthday!


Big Sissy also really loves to suck on lemons and have them sqeezed in her water!

Grandma feeding Luke so mommy could eat!

My handsome Hubby!

When we got home - after dinner and grocery shopping - I gave Luke some freedom. He loves to be naked and needs to explore some after being contained in high chairs, car seats and shopping carts. Changing this mover has come quite difficult. He can flip over and take off crawling at record speed. Gets frustrating! Mr. Independent already!

Hmmm, maybe someday I'll try out Football?

This Christmas tree is so fun to touch and gets such a great reaction out of my parents!

Or maybe Basketball will be my sport?
No comments:
Post a Comment