Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

12/18/07 - 8 months old

Luke is 8 months old! Wow, how time flies. He is such a joy - most of the time. He has been sleeping thru the night since about Thanksgiving - Thank God! He has had some slight wake ups during the past week a few nights because of teething. He is crawling all over the place very quickly now. He pulls up on everything he can get his hands on. I had to take the first picture because he gets himself under our kitchen table or one of the chairs and then can't figure out how to get out and he cries. So, I ran to grab the camera really quick tonight to document this and then I got him out!

He is also very infatuated with the Christmas Present Ribbon! ;-)

He isn't doing anything too new. He says mama, dada and baba. Though I don't think he quite knows what they mean. He highly prefers mommy! And will lean away from anyone else that is holding him towards me to try and get me to take him. He is difficult to hold because he is so interested in everything, he leans forward and tries to grab everything. He is very interested in everything.

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I can't believe he is that old already! WOW.

I love his face in the first picture - too funny!