Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

12/17/07 - First Preschool Christmas Program

Oh, last night was so special and awesome! Maddie was in her first program and did so well. Since she claimed she didn't sing at church because she couldn't see me... I made sure she knew where to find me in the crowd. I took her to where I'd sit before she lined up with her class and then we lucked out and she was right in the center. So, she could look down the aisle to me! She waved about half of the time and a couple times even yelled out - "Mommy, I can see you!" She was adorable and I was so proud. The preschool did a great job with the program. They were all dressed up as presents since they are Gifts from God! Love that! We were sent home a pattern and wree to create our own costume.

At home before the program. I think the non-perfect pictures are so cute so I put a few up! She is difficult to get a picture of - looking at the camera and smiling nicely!



With Gran and Papa.

Luke with Nana.

With her friend Elizabeth lined up ready to perform!

During the program, the lighting wasn't very good for pictures! We could see her well though!

Daddy and Luke!

The kids with Nana and Poppy!

Posing in a window.

Our little family! ;-) So blessed to have them in my life!

The siblings...


Visiting with Santa!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures of her performance :)