Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, November 3, 2007

11/3/07 - My 1st Sippy Cup

Tonight I introduced Luke to his 1st Sippy Cup. Last night when I bought it, I showed it to him as he sat in the cart and he stuck out his hands and opened his mouth - even though it was still in the package. So, that is the one I bought! He does awesome holding it, he just doesn't quite get the part of tilting it back. He had fun checking it out and playing with it!



Here is a shot of my 1st two teeth. You can click on the picture for a larger view!

Here is my messy face boy. He is chowing down lately. Though some meals are messier than others. Some are almost spotless, this was a messy one. Depends on how well he keeps his hands out of his mouth!



A side note: Grandpa measures Maddie in his basement where he used to keep track of my brother and I as we grew. Madison has gotten half an inch taller since her birthday the end of June! Wow!

No comments: