Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

10/31/07 - Happy Halloween

So, this morning I got my adorable kids ready for day care and I couldn't resist taking their picture. Even though it was about 6am. I had to share the progression of faces - especially Miss Madison's. They are so tolerable of my obsession with capturing daily moments with my camera! ;-) Madison wakes up very slowly and grumpily... I did get her to crack a smile though - Luke had only been awake for about 6 minutes so he is just sort of looking at me still!







Last night I went to read to a child and then Tracy came over to babysit the kids again because Anthony and I had a church event to attend down town at our community center. Tracy came over about 6:30pm and Luke was happily playing in his exersaucer... until.... he saw Tracy come in the front door and he started crying. Daddy couldn't settle him down so he decided to just try and put him to bed. He went to sleep at 6:30 pm and didn't get up until 4:30 am! WOW! It was awesome. I gave him a quick bottle and luckily he went back down so I could work out and get ready for my day! Making progress in the sleep department! Yipee! Poor Tracy though... she is convinced Luke just doesn't like her. I feel it is more that he sees her and is smart enough to know that that means daddy is leaving too. Mommy was already gone and that was bad enough. Thank God I was already down town otherwise I would have missed the church event for sure! It is hard enough to leave them every morning, but I couldn't have left him crying last night!!!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I love how his face looks almost the exact same in every picture!