Tuesday, October 30, 2007
10/29/07 - He said MAMA!!!! ;-)
Oh yea, I am SO excited. Luke has started to babble Mama! He has been saying Dada for awhile now... and I have been patient! It is funny and cute because when he gets upset he babbles dada with more and more intensity like daddy is igonoring him. He was also saying baba yesterday. While I was feeding him his sweet potatoes he was telling me all about something - I loved it! He ate 3 full jars of stage 2 food mixed with rice cereal yesterday - wow! While I was getting him situated in the high chair and putting on the bib he was getting a bit fussy and impatient, as soon as I sat down and got the spoon moving toward him he got all excited and smiled huge! We have figured out that is the only way he is really interested in baby food! Must be a texture thing. He also makes the clapping motion now - which is so cute - no sound yet though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh YAY!!! I can't wait to hear him say it!
Post a Comment