Tuesday, January 13, 2009
1/9/09 - Fun in the Snow
I got this sled for him after last time we tried to play in the snow. It doesn't take much and he can't walk. His legs are too short! He loved it. His clothing is so poofy he can't really move, but he looks adorable as always!


My snow Angel!

Daddy finally got a nice snow blower. He has been begging for one for years. Now that this is our 3rd winter here, I gave in. We used to have a short, straight drive way - it wasn't necessary! Good thing since a Blizzard is coming our way!


This is GREAT fun!



The three of us were headed into warmth. I turned around and he was missing, this is why. He was running after Daddy! He loved his new 'tractor' as he calls everything!
He was less than thrilled when I made him come inside. He ran to the slider and tried to get out!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment