Here are the 3 'kids' peeking in on us!
Our little family. Turned out great. Everyone is looking at the camera - holy cow! With two kids that is a nearly impossible feat!
And, if they do look many times you get odd expressions like this one from Madison!
Puppy love! She is in love!!!! She cried when they left!
He was very patient with her!
Beautiful girl!
Peeking at you!
Cheese!
Time for some tailgating! Good food, good company and good times! These two guys have been friends since elementary school. It is awesome they are still great friends after all these years. We just wish they didn't live 4 hours away in Ohio! ;-(
The 4 of us! Great group photo!
Me and my awesome hubby! I LOVE this man!!!!
The awesome part is that us wives get along great and are very close also! ;-) They are a blessing to have in our lives!
Two sweet faces!
A big smooch for Brady!
Lynn and Brady! They both tilted their heads - so cute!
Celebrating ND's victory at Bonefish. They had a special tonight that I'd never seen before in all my trips there... Bang Bang Shrimp Taco. Brent and I LOVED them. Highly recommend them! I hope to be able to enjoy them again some day. The best!
The two happy couples!
Thanks for coming to visit. I'm sure we will see you all during the holidays when we come your way for family celebrations. And, you are, of course welcome to come back as often as life allows! ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment