Sadly, this is the only picture of the two younger ones. They are hard to catch since they are so into moving around. Plus, Karley took a spill from a few feet up so that wasn't the end we were thinking we'd have. Please pray she is okay. Her and Luke collided and I grabbed her foot, but I couldn't keep hold of her. Luckily I did slow down her fall! She cried for a few moments but bounced back quickly! Phew!!!!! I felt horrible I couldn't keep her from falling! It was an area where their wasn't a railing because there was a fireman's pole type thing!
Friday, September 26, 2008
9/26/08 - Park Fun
Today the kids and I met Jamie and Karley at the park. We also had Baily with us. M-Th Madison and Baily go on opposite days to school, but on Fridays they go together so we car pool. So, we went to the park for some fun and then I dropped them off at school.
Sadly, this is the only picture of the two younger ones. They are hard to catch since they are so into moving around. Plus, Karley took a spill from a few feet up so that wasn't the end we were thinking we'd have. Please pray she is okay. Her and Luke collided and I grabbed her foot, but I couldn't keep hold of her. Luckily I did slow down her fall! She cried for a few moments but bounced back quickly! Phew!!!!! I felt horrible I couldn't keep her from falling! It was an area where their wasn't a railing because there was a fireman's pole type thing!

Sadly, this is the only picture of the two younger ones. They are hard to catch since they are so into moving around. Plus, Karley took a spill from a few feet up so that wasn't the end we were thinking we'd have. Please pray she is okay. Her and Luke collided and I grabbed her foot, but I couldn't keep hold of her. Luckily I did slow down her fall! She cried for a few moments but bounced back quickly! Phew!!!!! I felt horrible I couldn't keep her from falling! It was an area where their wasn't a railing because there was a fireman's pole type thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment