Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7/22/08 - busy day!

We had a fun filled day on tuesday! We went to the gym for my 9am class. Then off to our play group. Headed home so that I could watch Simara and Rylin, and as soon as their mom picked them up we were off to her last night of gymnastics. Then it was date night for mommy and daddy. We saw The Dark Knight - awesome movie! ;-)

The 3 beautiful girls!
These two are a riot together!  They are 10 months apart.  Having 4 kids was something else.  I had 4 shadows instead of just 2!
Snack time!  Rylin shares so well with impatient Luke!
Hanging from the rings!
Luke enjoyed the slide while we watched sissy!

Attempting a hand stand!
Hey mommy!
Boing, boing, boing!!!!
Grandma and grandpa came to watch also.  So awesome of them!  The choo-choo at the end of class!
Tomorrow morning we are leaving the house at 4:20 am.  HOLY COW!  It was either leave early or get in really late. We have an hour long flight and then a FIVE hour flight to San Francisco - YIKES!  Pray for us that we don't have delays and the kids do well.  I have a backpack stocked full of movies, dvd player, and snacks!  ;-)  We will be gone for a week, so have a great week!  I'm sure I'll come home with a few pictures to post!  ha, ha, ha!

No comments: