Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, July 21, 2008

7/21/08

All boy! Using the ride-on to help him climb on top of the table!

When he first got on the table he had a huge grin, but he wasn't too sure about standing up.  He did stand all the way up, but daddy sat him down before I could get a picture!
Sittin' on the table!
Luke was using the bag I had laid out to sit in, so Maddie wanted to also!  What a sweetie pie!
Dancing with the basketball!
This toy has so many uses and is so much fun!  Push it around!
Flip it over and lift it up!
Turn it on its side and sit on it!
Or, stand on it!  He didn't stand up straight, not brave enough - yet!

Daddy reading to his kiddos!  Luke is finally showing some interest in books.  It is a short amount of time, but better than slamming it shut to chew on it!  Making some progress!


My Kiddos and I.  We are headed off to a big trip EARLY thursday morning.  We sure are going to miss Daddy!  

No comments: