We got to see several of our friends today! ;-) Tracy, Ashton and Corbin came over to our house to play this morning. We all had a great time. Then, after lunch we headed to the mall to meet up with Jamie, Cody and Karley! We did some shopping. And, I experienced something awesome - Karley's first official steps! We were waiting for their appt. at Picture People and she took about 4 steps towards Jamie! How exciting!

Luke is one week shy of being a year old - HOLY COW! And, Karley is only a week behind him! A big time in our lives! Last year at this time I was so miserable, just waiting and waiting for Luke to be born!

Playing at Picture People before Cody and Karley got their pictures taken!


We had sort of a rough week here this week. Nothing specific, I just think our normal routine was thrown off . She didn't get to spend any time at my parents because my mom is at the Grand Canyon and preschool is on Spring Break. The weather wasn't good Tues., Wed or Thurs. and I think we were all just sort of tired of being cooped up! Her and I have butted heads several times this week! Luke has also been fussy every afternoon! Today we had a good day! Phew... we made it! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment