Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, March 21, 2008

3/21/08 - New Wheels

I've moved into the mini-van mommy class. I always vowed I'd never have one, but the last year with two kids has proven to me that life would be a lot easier with a mini van. My Pilot is about up and we found a great buy. It is a 2002 Honda Odyssey with 75,000 miles and every option you'd want... heated seats, DVD entertainment center, automatic doors that open and close with the push of a button or from the key fob, grey leather, rear heat/air... it is really nice. Someone took really good care of it! So far I love it. I got really tired of hiking the kids in and out of a SUV. I also don't have to worry about Madison opening the door into the car we are parked next to. It is an awesome family car! My friend from Florida wanted to see a picture, so here you have it! As you can see the weather isn't pleasant today! ;-(



1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Oooo...very nice! I like the console in between the front seats - very cool!