Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Friday, March 21, 2008

3/21/08 - Getting in the mood...

For WARM weather! I bought Madison a new bathing suit this week because it was half off. We always have her wear a UV shirt to protect her from the sun. I'd never seen where the top is a shirt, so I couldn't resist. She LOVES it. She wore it the day I brought it home and then she woke up this morning and insisted that she wear it.
Even after taking a shower she didn't want to get dressed, she wanted to wear her bathing suit again, and she added a pair of her new flip flops to her outfit.  Addi and C are coming over for a play date in a little bit, so she must want to show Addi!  She is too funny!  
Getting her to just stand and smile is not an option.  I try and enjoy the uniqueness and cuteness of the photos I get instead of get frustrated that she won't cooperate!  She is her own person and for that I'm glad!  ;-)  
Sadly, today thru tomorrow we are under a winter weather watch.  But, if I just look at my girl in her bathing suit we can pretend it is warm out?!  ;-)

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

What a cute bathing suit! And an adorable girl!