Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

2/26/08 - All packed and ready...

Crazy boy with his own idea of what to do with the suitcase! Use it to stand on! I turned around and found this. Sadly, the flash startled him and he fell over...

Madison is SO EXCITED! Tomorrow afternoon we leave on our BIG TRIP! She is so thrilled to be able to show Luke all about flying and traveling! Too cute! Sadly, the weather has taken a turn for the worse... we pray it doesn't hinder our flight out tomorrow early evening! We are driving to Chicago and then flying direct to Las Vegas. Poppy/Dad will pick us up there and we will make a 2 hour drive to his house in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We will stay there with the kids for two nights to get them settled in. Then, we are headed to meet up with our best friends in Vegas for the weekend. Sunday morning the 4 of us fly to spend a kid free - relaxing 5 nights in Cabo to celebrate Lynn and I turning 30! ;-) Oh, we are all so excited!
New Piggy PJ's.  I thought they were too adorable!  I love pink and brown together!

This is how Luke will be seeing the airport for the first time!  It is a baby carrier/diaper bag.  It weighs about 40 pounds and he is only 22 of it!  It will be a lot easier than a stroller and/or carrying him on my hip!  ;-)  It is quite comfy!  I wore it around tonight to get it all adjusted correctly!
We are outta here...  look forward to escaping the cold of the North for 9 days!  We hope you all have a good week and a half.  I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures to share upon our arrival home!  Take care and God Bless!  

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!