Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2/20/08

Little Luke loves to stand up at his diaper pail. It grosses me out - so I clean it several times a day and lysol it almost every time I put a diaper in it! I have it as clean as possible, but I still hate it. But, for those of you that have kids - you already know - they love whatever you don't want them to touch!
Oh, Hi mommy!  What are you saying?  
What?  Why don't you want me to touch this?  I think it is great fun to use as a drum!  ;-)  
This is Madison's new shirt from grandma that she bought her in Florida.  My mom got in the car with it yesterday and Madison could see the polk-a-dots and asked grandma ' what do you have for me?'  Luckily it was for her, or Madison would have been disappointed.  My mom handed it to her and she said 'AWWWWWWW, it is SOOOOO cute!!!!!!  Thanks, grandma!'  Then, she carried it everywhere we went for the rest of the day.  Corinne watched the kids for a few hours so that I could go with  mom to the doctor.  C said that several times Madison showed her the shirt and asked 'Isn't my new shirt SOOOO CUTE??!'  Of course, C agreed!  (On a side note - the doctor is 95% positive that my mom does NOT have MS!  Woo hoo!  We have all been worrying about that since she had an abnormal MRI in January.  They ran some blood tests to see if something else is causing it.)  As soon as we got home she told me 'Here mommy.  Please put this in the washer so I can wear it when I wake up from my nap!'  I told her that it would probably still be wet and she could wear it tomorrow, she said okay!  She is hilarious.  She also got new PJ's that are clean and waiting to be worn for her sleep over at grandma's tonight.  She is so excited and can't wait to wear them!  They are adorable also.  

I'm so happy to be home now to watch these wonderful gifts from God (my children) grow, explore, learn, play...  I'm just thrilled to be with them all day - everyday.  After over a month I'm still REALLY enjoying it.  Not sure where the time goes sometimes.  Keeping a house clean that is lived in all day everyday is a much bigger job than one that is lived in a few hours each night!   
Hey, mama!  Whatcha' doing?  (This is a picture of what I see a lot of the time when I'm in the chair at the computer.  The black at the bottom of the picture is the arm rest of the desk chair!  He comes over and pulls up on the chair and 'talks' to me!  He just couldn't be any cuter!)  

No comments: