Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, February 18, 2008

2/18/08 - 10 months old

Holy Cow! My little baby Luke is 10 months old today! I can't believe in two months we will be celebrating his first birthday. I like to think back to what a year ago held for me. A HUGE waist line, difficulty sleeping, and waiting anxiously to meet my son! Amazing the difference a year makes. We are so lucky that God blessed us with a sweet natured boy. I'm shocked at how fun and happy he is knowing that he never feels good. Luckily we only have a week left before tubes makes things all better - I pray. The poor guy has been congested for about 2 weeks now. He just can't fight anything off. He also has a horrible cough. He loves his baba's, his sissy and playing! He enjoys eating sweet potato and apple cinnamon puffs and pretty much any baby food you offer him! He sleeps like a champ! He is a bit difficult to take anywhere at this point because after he is up for about 2 hours he is ready for a nap. I don't blame him since he never feels 100%! He is very comfortable and happy just being home and getting to play around his house! ;-) He is such a joy and an awesome addition to our little family. It has only been 10 months but I don't even remember what it was like without him around!
Future soccer star?!  I hope he at least tries it!  


Checking out his snack!
He gets under our bar stools and then he can't figure out how to get out!  

Doing his best to peek outside!  He loves to look outside!  And soon if winter ever ends he will love to be out there playing too!

This morning he woke up as Daddy was leaving for work.  Luckily he doesn't do this often.  4:30am is too early for me!  ;-)  But, daddy and I went up to see him and daddy picked him up as I tried to find his pacifier.  He was PISSED to say the least that daddy picked him up, and I didn't.  He threw a complete fit until I 'saved' him from daddy!  I'm sure it hurt daddy's feelings, but I thought it was pretty funny.  Doesn't matter how old they are, they have a mind of their own!

No comments: