The boys watching some Monday night football! Too cute to not capture! ;-)
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
12/11/07 - tidbits
I've had a rough few days. Sunday night I felt like a truck ran over me. Monday I stayed home and had fevers/ hot flashes all day long... as the day wore on my back began to itch. Well, I woke up Tuesday morning at 2am itching my arm and noticed I had some bumps on it. Woke up, worked out, showered and began itching HORRIBLY! I called my boss and told him I wouldn't be in again. I didn't know what was wrong with me. But, in case it was contagious I wasn't bringing it in! I called and got a 2:00 appointment. As the day wore on the rash got worse and worse and spread more and more. Basically they are just bumps. I had to take a picture. The skin is red from my itching, but the spots stood out so much... WOW. On my legs, chest and belly the spots are more red. So doctor says I have a sulfur allergy - Great! I didn't pinpoint it because I started my medicine over a week ago. Well typically the reaction really starts on day 9 - yep I was right on time. UGH! So, I've had a VERY itchy and uncomfortable day. I fear attempting to go to bed as my hands and feet itch along with other random spots that come and go. Oh boy, just like the itchiness my babies brought to me before their births - I want to scratch my skin off!!!! Ahhhhhh.....

The boys watching some Monday night football! Too cute to not capture! ;-)
The boys watching some Monday night football! Too cute to not capture! ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh you poor thing!!! I hope you are starting to feel better now!
Post a Comment