Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12/11/07 - Exploring

Maddie loved this chair and I just brought it up and put new batteries in it. They had fun tonight!

If you click on this picture and get the full screen version you can see his bottom 3 teeth very well!


Notice her Candy Cane Nail Polish - toes and fingers - alternate red and white. So cute! Thanks Nana

Okay, mama sat me up here, now how do I get down? (he got down very gracefully - I was impressed!) (and he has added Mama to daily talk! It isn't always just dada being repeated now! yipee!)

Madison had to take a turn - everything is much more fun and attractive when your little brother is enjoying it!

I see a lot of this these days.. there he goes...

Here he comes... During dinner he was playing with some toys. Madison got up to go potty and the next thing I know she tells me he is in the bathroom with her and she wanted him out! So fast!

He also ventured into the sun room for the first time tonight. He was unsure of what to think of this rug.


Noticed today that he has 3 teeth on the top. Another one has broken thru! Wow, 6 teeth for the little guy. Amazing!

No comments: