Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Thursday, October 25, 2007

10/25/07 -Picnic

Today for the first time when I picked up Madison from daycare all she could talk about was wanting to go to McDonalds and have chicken nuggets! I told her I'd take her to the drive thru but I wasn't going in... nope she wanted to eat inside AND play! We finally settled on nuggets at home... while having a picnic outside! I picked a 'corner' of our house where two sides were shielded from the wind! Daddy has been in Florida and we have been missing him. Mommy misses his companionship and help with the kids. Luke got shots on Tuesday and hasn't been sleeping well and has been really fussy! A rough two nights and with no help from Daddy - yikes!






Here is Madison with the pumpkin and the corn she got from her field trip on Monday! ;-) We finally put them on the porch tonight!

No comments: