Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Monday, October 22, 2007

10/22/07 - First Field Trip

Grandma took Maddie on her first field trip today. They had fun at the pumpkin patch! Grandma took some pictures since I couldn't be there!

Making their lunches - Maddie decorated their bags!





Maddie and Elizabeth. EVERY day we hear about Elizabeth - so glad to see what she looks like. Since preschool gets the kids out of the car and brings them out, I only see kids from a distance, and I only see a few each time and I don't even know if they are in Maddie's class or not... Every time she goes to school she plays with Elizabeth - so I had grandma take her picture! Too cute!




1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I love how she decorated the bags! And that she goes to Salem - I went there as a kid! Every time I hear of someone I know going there, it makes me smile :)