I ordered this very handsome polo for Little Luke back in August and I just finally got it this week. It has been back ordered for some unknown reason! I love it!

My kids... it is so hard to get both of them to smile at once! These turned out cute anyways though!
They adore each other like nothing I've ever seen. They light up at the very sight of each other. It melts my heart! Watching them together is one of my most favorite things to do these days. Maddie is so very sweet and loving towards him and can't get enough of him. She is very helpful and loves to play with him, help me with him and entertain him! I know they will have their moments of tension, but the bond of sisterly/brotherly love is already so strong - it totally amazes me! I am SO blessed to have these two little lives entrusted to me from God to bring up to the best of my ability! I am honored to be their mother and my love for them is overwhelming!


No comments:
Post a Comment