Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie

Saturday, October 20, 2007

10/20/07 - Big boy

Daddy got me this bath tub right after Luke was born and I love it. It has notches so it fits right on the kitchen sink and can't slide around! I have had him in the sling up until now. He has been getting too wiggly for the sling the past few bath times. So, now that he is 6 months his bath tub sling days are over forever! He loved sitting up like a big boy this morning. The only problems were that he kept trying to grab the handle to change the water temp and of course kept trying to bend in half and get one of those tasty feet in his mouth. It was easier for me, and he enjoyed splashing around!


He LOVES naked time. So, today I let him play on the floor for awhile before getting him dressed! He loved it!

I'm 'SO BIG!!!'

Oh yea, there are those very tasty feet of mine! Still very infatuated with them!!!

No comments: